Senior Mobile Engineer
Duración: - 2025-12-31
Puesto de trabajo: Senior Mobile Engineer
Descripción del trabajo
- Help lead all initiatives related to native and cross-platform mobile support
- Own the development, launch, and support of new mobile features
- Monitor early adoption and leverage user feedback to make improvements
- Work directly with customers and internal stakeholders to troubleshoot complex issues
- Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Help build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- You’re passionate about developer tools, with an extensive engineering background
- Experience designing, building, testing, and delivering in an agile environment
- Deep knowledge of mobile frameworks at the OS level (iOS and Android)
- Familiar with the latest mobile application trends and technologies
- Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web.
- Experience with Flutter is a plus