Duración: - 2021-12-31
Puesto de trabajo: QA Engineer
Descripción del trabajo
The candidate should be able to support in design, develop and document the business applications and create detailed test plans and test cases and provide the test report summary.
No. of Vacancy: 1
Qualification and Experience
- At least 1 Year of Experience in Software Testing or Automated Testing
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
Required skills/Competencies :
- Experience in managing and executing application software testing is a plus.
- Familiarity with Version Control tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of programming is a plus. (Java / JS / Python)
- Any prior knowledge of the Testing framework is a Plus (TestNG / Selenium / Pupetieer / Cypress )
- Any prior experience of load testing for a growing system is a plus.
- Must have knowledge on SDLC, STLC, Bug/Defect Life Cycle
- Must be adaptable and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be detail-oriented, passionate to learn, and committed to self-improvement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are a plus.
- Must have good analytical, logical, and reasoning capability
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Conduct quality evaluation to ensure it meets the required standards.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Scripting the Test Cases for Automated Test Runs and Modify if any changes occurred.
- Document test results noting discrepancies between actual and expected results.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Participate in standup meetings and other required QA meetings such as test planning, QA status, and update meetings.
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.