UX UI Designer
Duración: - 2025-12-31
Puesto de trabajo: UX UI Designer
Descripción del trabajo
Required skills/Competencies :
- Two years or more of UX design experience.
- Should have completed a Bachelor's in a related degree.
- Proficient in standard UX UI software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, etc
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap Framework.
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux / Windows with system troubleshooting capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity or the ability to learn and adapt to current trends and best practices.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative environment with a proactive attitude.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and clients.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/applications should look like and functions.
- Translation of visual design mockups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Making necessary updates/changes in wireframes based on received feedback/suggestions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use Identify design problems and provide long-lasting design solutions.
- Adhere to design and UX principles.
- Create style guides and standards.
- Design graphic elements needed for web applications and websites.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.