Developer .Net (Backend)
Responsibilities for the .Net Developer:
- Help on-board new clients by augmenting the existing architecture utilizing the latest technology stack
- Design N-Tier Client/Server web and desktop applications using .Net technologies
Qualifications for the .Net Developer:
- 5+ years of .Net software development experience
- Extensive hands-on C# work
- Must have experience with .Net Core
- Experience with front end technologies: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery
- API focus preferred (REST, SOAP, Web API)
- Backend processing experience: SQL, Oracle
- Capable of providing mentorship to junior team members
Senior Mobile Engineer
- Help lead all initiatives related to native and cross-platform mobile support
- Own the development, launch, and support of new mobile features
- Monitor early adoption and leverage user feedback to make improvements
- Work directly with customers and internal stakeholders to troubleshoot complex issues
- Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Help build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- You’re passionate about developer tools, with an extensive engineering background
- Experience designing, building, testing, and delivering in an agile environment
- Deep knowledge of mobile frameworks at the OS level (iOS and Android)
- Familiar with the latest mobile application trends and technologies
- Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web.
- Experience with Flutter is a plus
UX UI Designer
Required skills/Competencies :
- Two years or more of UX design experience.
- Should have completed a Bachelor's in a related degree.
- Proficient in standard UX UI software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Figma, etc
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap Framework.
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux / Windows with system troubleshooting capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Familiarity or the ability to learn and adapt to current trends and best practices.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn.
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative environment with a proactive attitude.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and clients.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/applications should look like and functions.
- Translation of visual design mockups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Making necessary updates/changes in wireframes based on received feedback/suggestions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use Identify design problems and provide long-lasting design solutions.
- Adhere to design and UX principles.
- Create style guides and standards.
- Design graphic elements needed for web applications and websites.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
The candidate should be able to support in design, develop and document the business applications and create detailed test plans and test cases and provide the test report summary.
No. of Vacancy: 1
Qualification and Experience
- At least 1 Year of Experience in Software Testing or Automated Testing
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
Required skills/Competencies :
- Experience in managing and executing application software testing is a plus.
- Familiarity with Version Control tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of programming is a plus. (Java / JS / Python)
- Any prior knowledge of the Testing framework is a Plus (TestNG / Selenium / Pupetieer / Cypress )
- Any prior experience of load testing for a growing system is a plus.
- Must have knowledge on SDLC, STLC, Bug/Defect Life Cycle
- Must be adaptable and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be detail-oriented, passionate to learn, and committed to self-improvement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are a plus.
- Must have good analytical, logical, and reasoning capability
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Conduct quality evaluation to ensure it meets the required standards.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Scripting the Test Cases for Automated Test Runs and Modify if any changes occurred.
- Document test results noting discrepancies between actual and expected results.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Participate in standup meetings and other required QA meetings such as test planning, QA status, and update meetings.
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
Ejecutivo de Ventas
Solicitamos EJECUTIVO DE VENTAS (COMISIONISTAS) con visión empresarial, emprendedores, auto dirigido, dispuestos a asumir riesgos, que busquen independencia laboral para trascender y generar ingresos de acuerdo a sus talentos; motivados por los desafíos, compromiso y determinación. Con habilidades de negociación, relaciones personales y confiables. ...
We’re always on the lookout for exciting and talented people, who are unique and love doing amazing things. We don’t follow trends, we make them. If this sounds like you, and what you want to be doing, go ahead and apply so we can schedule an interview! ...